25 weeks!

Monday, April 4, 2011
This past weekend my best friend Kelly and her little boy came into town for a visit. Kelly and I had a goal...complete the baby registry!

Kelly and I are just alike...so I loved having her with me to finish the registry. We've both been through the baby stage before, so we have a good idea of what you actually need and use. We're very quick to point at something and say "Yeah...you'll never use THAT" or "There's something much less expensive that is just as good!"

I had done some of it online myself, but it was still a lot of fun to use the little gun and shoot away at the necessities for Britton. There' still a lot that a baby recquires, but as far as big items go, I picked things that are gender neutral so that we can use them again when we have more babies. NOT that thats in our timeline at the moment, but we do know that we're done.

Josh was great and stayed back with the kids so that we could get it done. It is a little overwhelming when you're standing in the baby section of Target, so I was really glad to have some moral support!

In other news...Britton is definitely growing! She's still practicing her acrobat moves constantly...but she for some reason, feels that nighttime is the best time to practice her skills. Therefore, my sleep schedule is still very off and I've gotten used to taken cat naps through the day and night. Maybe not the best schedule, but...she just won't listen to me.

Hitting 25 weeks means that she's weighing around a pound and a half according to babycenter.com. She's starting to get some baby fat on her now and if she does have hair...then its starting to show now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment