Helloooooo belly button!

Thursday, March 31, 2011
Well, since I haven't put any belly pics up recently, I figured it was due time. 

My belly button is slooowly making its way to an outie. Anistyn thinks its so funny. She still has yet to feel Britton move though. Britton is a tricky little girl though. I feel her all the time. The second someone else tries to feel her move though, she quits. Josh has felt her move of course, but his attention span is a little better than Anistyn's. She only wants to hold her hand to my tummy for so long before its time to move onto other things. 


Today, I am 24 weeks and 4 days. I know I've said it before, but this is going by so fast! Then at times, it seems like its slowing down. I'm eating up every second of this pregnancy that I can, while also being so anxious to meet this little girl. 


Here we are!







There's that belly button, just trying to make its way out! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment