23 weeks!

Monday, March 21, 2011
I don't have a belly picture due to my camera, so hopefully I can get one up soon.

I do feel like this pregnancy is flying by, but I'm still getting so anxious for it to be over so I can meet this little girl making so much rucus in my tummy!

I am feeling great right now. Britton is so active and I just love feeling her move. I think she wants to be a gymnast one day...

I am starting to worry about when its time for Britton to come. I'm not worried about the delivery...yet. I'm more worried about Anistyn at the moment. My grandmother lives 45 minutes away and has already agreed to come to our house and keep her for us. But I keep playing it all out in my head. What if she doesn't get here in time? What if Britton comes quick and Anistyn sees too much? Anistyn hates seeing me in pain so what if she does see me scream over a contraction....

I'm sure it will all work out just fine, but I can't help but get just a little anxious over it.

In other baby news...lovely indigestion has made an unwelcomed nightly visit here lately. It never fails...but come evening/nightttime...its there. I have my trusty bottle of tums to help out, but sometimes it doesn't do the trick. Which is weird of course, because they worked so well with Anistyn. Then again...every pregnancy is different, right?

1 comments:

  1. Carrie said...

    We are almost exactly ten weeks apart. I will be 33 weeks tomorrow. Time flies! I am trying to cherish every day because this could very well be our last go round.

    March 21, 2011 at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment