6 weeks!

Monday, November 22, 2010
I have made it to 6 weeks now! At first I thought I had a small baby bump...but I think it only shows up after I eat...so I don't think its the baby!

I've been feeling great. No morning sickness yet. The only "sympton" is that I do get tired. I'm usually good until around 3 or 4 in the afternoon, and if I don't take a nap, then I'm tired the rest of the night!

Josh has been such a great help when I've needed to rest. One thing I adore about him...he's not afraid to pitch in on the housework! Although I try to do as much as I can, this past weekend he let me rest and reorganized the kitchen for me!

I do wish that in some way I had more symptoms...just so that I could "feel" pregnant. It does get me worried from time to time. My next appointment is December 9th, and I can't wait to make sure everything is going good in there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment