17 weeks!

Monday, February 7, 2011
I can't believe we're already almost halfway there!

This past week has been so much fun for us. Since finding out that we're having a girl, and picking out a name...its so nice to be able to call her by her name! It makes it so much more real. It makes her seem like a real person...which she obviously is!

On Saturday we took Anistyn up to the mall and straight to Build A Bear. We thought it might be fun if we could all build Britton a stuffed animal as a first present from Anistyn. Anistyn was so excited to be able to do something for her little sister. She took a lot of time before picking out a pink dog for Britton. After a few moments Josh pulled me to the side though and said "I don't think she wants that for Britton...I think she wants it for her...". So he asked Anistyn if she wanted to make one for herself as well. Of course Anistyn agreed...and then decided that she thought Britton should have a different animal...and she would keep the pink dog of course! It cracked us up. So, Britton got a brown and pink bunny instead.

I've been feeling a lot better, except for the tiredness that is always there. Although naps are great, sometimes I just have to fight them off when there are things to do. I DO have things to get done afterall! I have been feeling Britton a lot more. Not straight kicks or punches, but I feel her moving around. Anistyn and Josh still haven't been able to catch her in action...so I'll be so excited when they can join in on that!

Here is my 17 week picture! I'm having a really hard time with maternity clothes. My belly is of course getting larger, and my jeans definitely don't fit. But its soooo very hard to find maternity pants for myself. My legs and such aren't bigger...just my belly and a little bit of my hips. I tried looking for some pants this weekend, but to no avail. I don't mind what I wear at home...I'm always in some comfy sleep pants and a t shirt anyways. Its when I do have to go places that I realize that none of my jeans fit anymore! Hopefully I'll have some luck in finding a good pair or so this week!

1 comments:

  1. Carrie said...

    I highly recommend bella bands! They got me a long way in my regular pants and worked great! I can actually still make them work with dress pants or something that I don't actually want to buy in a maternity size/variety but might have to wear once or twice for a particular reason.

    February 8, 2011 at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment