Her name is...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011
                 Britton Mckenzie Freeman

Last night after we came home we instanty started looking up names. We really wanted to get used to calling her by a name...not just "she" or "baby".

It took a TON of debating between Josh and I. A lot of no's were said...and I was starting to think we would never agree on a name! Then he said "What about Britton?"

I instantly loved it. Such a unique, pretty name! Josh thought Mckenzie flowed with it...AND he put his foot down and said he really wanted that to be her name. I can cave every now and then, right?

I think its a beautiful name...now I can't wait to put a face to the name!

In other baby news...I think I've been having some braxton hicks contractions. These sharp pains will shoot through my stomach and I read that its common in second or more pregnancies to have braxton hicks in your second trimester. I don't think they're round ligament pains...which I had in the first trimester. These feel stronger. I'm not worried about it, but its definitely something I'm going to ask my doctor at my visit next week!

2 comments:

  1. Carrie said...

    Very cute name!
    Aches and pains get worse with each pregnancy.
    With my second I was way more achy and toward the end, just pain everywhere.
    This time...ugh. I am SORE like I've just given birth already! (as in down there!) it stinks!

    February 2, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

  2. Shan said...

    Love her name!

    Dropping in from Mama Blog.

    March 12, 2011 at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment