Another week gone by...

Monday, February 14, 2011
Which brings us to 18 weeks!



My belly is definitely starting to poke out a bit more now, which makes getting dressed more difficult. I HAVE to go shopping soon for a new pair of pants to wear...my poor sweats are being worn constantly!

Britton is moving around like crazy now, which I adore. There is nothing like sitting there feeling your baby kicking and swimming around. Josh was finally able to feel her kick, which took awhile. It seemed like as soon as he would put his hand on my tummy, she would quit! He said that she knew it was daddy and that calmed her down:) I can't wait until Anistyn gets to feel her move too!

Last week I went to the doctor and got to take Anistyn with me. I know I've said it before...but I LOVE my doctor! She was so sweet to Anistyn. As soon as she walked into the room she said "Oh..you brought me an assistant for the day!" Anistyn, of course, felt super special. She even let Anistyn put the gel on my tummy and use the heart moniter to find Britton's heartbeat. Once Anistyn found it, she got so excited. I'll definitely have to take her again. Everything looks great with Britton too. I have to go for an ultrasound in around 2 weeks to make sure everything is on track...and it would have been when we found out she was a girl, but I'm glad we already know!

1 comments:

  1. Andysbethy said...

    Goodness, that belly really sprung out this week. You were barely showing at all, and how she is def. making her presence known!
    I am so excited that Josh got to feel her kick. I want to too.
    Have fun shopping for clothes. Good luck!

    February 15, 2011 at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment