A great surprise!

Sunday, December 5, 2010
Its one thing to be sick. Being sick is not fun. The horrible mucus-y chest. The throat that feels like its on fire. The nose that refuses to let you breathe. Upper respiratory infections are no fun.

Then add the morning sickness...I mean...all DAY sickness! The nausea, being hungry...but not being able to keep it down. 

I can deal with being sick. I can deal with pregnancy symptons. I CANNOT deal with both of them at the same time anymore! Which is why...I marched myself up to the ER tonight.

I haven't been getting better. I feel like I'm getting sicker. I had been told to take robitussin, but that didn't do anything. So for a solid week now, I've been miserable! Thank goodness for a great husband who is willing to help!

So I went to the ER to try and get some relief from something! They couldn't help with the infection, the doctor said it would just have to ride itself out. But he could give me stuff for the nausea. So, he gave me some B6 and some Zofran. But thats not the best part...

The BEST part, is that while there...he wanted to check on the baby!! I was so excited and surprised! He wheeled in the ultrasound machine and took a peak.

I saw the little one for the very first time. A tiny little blob...with a white speck that is the heart. That little heart was just beating away! I was so excited and its such a load off to be able to see him/her! Its so amazing to see that baby for the first time...and I am already so in love!!

3 comments:

  1. Carrie said...

    YAY for commenting working!
    That is so great that you got to see the baby! Seeing the heartbeat is so reassuring!

    December 8, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

  2. Unknown said... This comment has been removed by the author.

    December 10, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

  3. Unknown said...

    I had to really work on this commenting issue when it kept not letting you comment! Glad its working now!

    December 10, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment