10 weeks!

Monday, December 20, 2010
Today makes me exactly 10 weeks!

I will be very glad when I am completely out of the first trimester! Let me tell you...being in the first trimester while its the holiday season makes for one tired mama!

I am still having morning sickness. My schedule these days are like this: Wake up, eat a banana, take Ani to school, come home...and head straight for the toilet. Then being so nauseus...I hit the bed to just sleep the nausea off. I wake up around 11:30 to Josh coming home to check on me on his lunch break. Once I get ready and everything, I'm pretty good for the rest of the day. I generally don't eat a big lunch, just a few snacks during the day...then eat a big meal for dinner. At least its reverted back to only being morning sickness!

I hate that Anistyn has caught me a few times over the toilet...she gets so worried! One time when I was in there, Josh asked me if I needed anything and I asked him to bring me a water and I guess she overheard. So now, anytime she sees me heading in there...she tries to bring me a water. So sweet! Every night when she's going to bed she kisses daddy, then mommy...and then my tummy. She's going to be such a great big sister!

I know I've heard a lot of times that you're sicker with girls, only I was never sick when I was pregnant with Anistyn. So...maybe since its opposite, its a boy? Who knows...and we have a ways before we get to find out:(

I do have to give major thanks to my amazing husband. He has really been a huge help...and I don't know if I could have done everything without him here. Although I do have to tell him NOT to clean..does any wife ever do that? Haha! But when he comes for lunch sometimes he'll start picking up, and I WANT to clean. Since he's the working one, its my way of taking care of him. I have yet to hear him complain...I just love him!

1 comments:

  1. Carrie said...

    I am jealous! I have NEVER told my husband NOT to clean. Guess why?!?!
    ha ha.
    The sickness was the worst! You'll have to head over to our baby blog and read all about our big party we had to find out boy/girl!

    December 30, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment