35!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Well, here we are at 35 weeks! Two more weeks until I'm considered full term! Woohoo!

The last week or so I have had ZERO energy to get anything done. I've had my list of things to do around the house. Clean Britton's room out, which had a ton of baby stuff just strewn around the place. Clean the house spotless. Get the items needs for my hospital bag...etc. 

So yesterday, I got up...and got to cleaning! I don't know where this bought of energy has suddenly come from...but boy am I glad its here! I cleaned the whole house from top to bottom. Washed all of Britton's clothes. Cleaned her room and put everything in its place. 

Today, I drove 45 minutes to a Target. It was the only Target around me with the right baby swing. I also got a nursing bra and little bottles of shampoo/conditioner...etc to pack and have with me in the hospital. It feels so good to be ready! There are only a few more things to get ready, so by the time I'm full term I'll be ready to go! 

I have my doctor's appt tomorrow, and I'm hoping I am progressing a little bit. I don't want to be in labor or anything just yet...I just hope we're in the beginning stages of getting ready for her!

Also...I had my ultrasound done last week. Previously, they had been concerned about her weight. They thought she was measuring small. But at 34 weeks baby Britton was weighing 5 pounds and 3 ounces...perfect! I wasn't worried anyways, since I'm so small..but it was great to know she's getting nice and plump!

And....here are two pictures of me! The first is at 34 weeks in my bikini...YES I was actually wearing it. I actually snapped the picture for my sister, haha. The second picture is me at 35 weeks!


1 comments:

  1. Carrie said...

    cute!!!! enjoy your last month HA!

    June 16, 2011 at 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment