Doctor's appointment

Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Today I had my monthly doctor's appointment. I was a little worried with all the ice that it would get canceled, bu thankfully, it went on right as scheduled!

I still really like my doctor...she's so easy to talk to and really wants to know about everything you're going through. I was FINALLY able to hear the baby's heartbeat...which was music to my ears! I even recorded it on my phone so that Josh could hear it later.

I also finally have my ultrasound set up...for January 28th! Hopefully Josh can get out of work in time for him to go with me.

I can tell my nausea is getting much better...which might be because I am almost out of the first trimester! I'm 13 weeks and one day today...so as of Monday I'll be in my second trimester! I'm still tired a lot, and take a few naps, but at least my bathroom trips are getting less frequent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment