Today's the day!

Monday, January 31, 2011
In 3 hours we are going to the imaging center to find out the gender of our little one. I am so very excited.

Throughout the whole pregnancy so far, I've been looking at all the old wives tales and such to try to determine if its a boy or girl. Here is just a few of them

I've had a ton of morning sickness...which would mean girl.
The heart rate was fast....which would mean a girl.
I've been having headaches...which mean boy.
I've gotten pregnancy acne...which means girl.
I've been craving salty food...which means boy
Age of conception + month of conception = even number...which means boy.
The chinese calendar says boy.
I've swung a necklace over tummy and it was boy...

Josh is stil holding out a tiny bit of hope for a boy...but I'm saying its a girl. At our ultrasound on Friday I think I saw girl parts. Lately I've been having dreams ABOUT us finding out...and it being a girl. Anistyn...well, she says that she wants both, which is clearly out of the question! I have a feeling she'll be happy either way though...and so will I!

I will of course, be posting tonight...but I can't wait to fnd out if it will be a little boy or girl joining our family. We love him/her so much already. I also can't wait to experience this with Anistyn and Josh...life is great. Stay tuned!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment